KEY BENFITS OF LINX 8800 SERIES PRINTERS :
Reduce total cost of ownership.
- Solvent consumption remarkably low to save on fluid cost
- Single part ink and filter change
- Printhead cleaning interval sometimes after 3 months also.
Built in reliability for increased productivity.
- Unique sealed print head design protects critical components
- 8 hour reserve print capacity
- LINX PRINTERNET enables IIoT solution for better remote control and monitoring.
Print consistent , error free codes and ease of use.
- Customisable touch screen with your product images.
- Fast one touch access to frequently used functions and step by step guides.
- Simple , one touch, fluid cartridge refills during printing
THE LINX 8800 SERIES PRINTER- MID RANGE CIJ PRODUCT
The LINX 8800 series continuous ink jet printer prints up to 6 lines and provides a perfect coding solution to reduce your total cost of ownership and increase your production line output. With its unique sealed MK11 print head design and durable stainless steel construction these LINX 8800 series operates reliably in tough production environments, optimising line productivity.
- Flexible coder prints up to 6 lines of text, numbers, barcodes and logos (model dependent)
- Simple self-service with up to 18 months between services - no engineer required, only 0.5 litres of ink changed
- Solvent consumption as low as 3.5ml/hour*
- Quick-change mess-free, mistake-proof fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard
- Print head cleaning interval up to three months to reduce downtime and fluids consumption depending upon the plant environments and mainetenance.
- Range of ink types and colours for both consumer and industrial marking
- Error free message selection without language barriers using product images
- Printed character sizes from 1.8 to 20mm to meet your coding requirements
- Prompts to ensure correct date and text is added to message
- Simple to insert text or logos into messages
- Linx PrinterNet enabled - remote monitoring and control of Linx 8800 Series printers via a secure, cloud-based service