KEY BENEFITS OF LINX 7900 FG PRINTER :
- Purpose designed to provide most reliable printing with dedicated specialist food grade inks which meet FDA and EU regulations
- printing onto food, pharmaceutical products, or farm packed eggs
- Automated code setup features built-in for quicker, error-free coding
- prints up to 3 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes
- Service interval for egg coding can be set to match flock life for reliable operation in barn environments
- Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface
THE LINX 7900 FG –FOOD & PHARMACUTICAL PRINTER
The Linx 7900FG continuous ink jet food printer provides a flexible coding solution for pharmaceutical printing, food printing or coding farm packed eggs.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
This small character food and pharmaceutical printer is designed to print with dedicated specialist food grade inks which meet FDA and EU regulations. It offers up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos for reliable and efficient pharmaceutical printing or food marking.
Lowest Running costs.
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code setup using QuickSwitch Plus software and PrintSync automatic print format selection
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
- Sealed robust printhead, with no exposed critical parts, is the easiest to maintain
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
Linx CIJ printers can print in any orientation – downwards, sideways, even upside down with no compromise on print quality or printer reliability.
LINX 7900 FG- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Up to 5 lines of text, logos,graphics barcodes
- 3 lines as standard
- Maximum print speed of 6.28 m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.8 mm to 10.5mm
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
- Linx Insight remote printer control and status view
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner
- PrintSync automated print format selection
- Print History log
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard and IP65 (dust proof) as optional
- Weighs only 24kg
- No factory air required