Linx 7900 Swift
KEY BENEFITS OF LINX 7900 SWIFT PRINTER :
- High speed printer designed to give clear legible codes at line speeds of up to 6.83m/s, with up to 2 lines of print
- Long service intervals of up to 18 months or 9000 hours with18 month warranty
- Choice of IP55 (wash down) and IP65 (dust proof) rated enclosures
- Linx’s unique FullFlush™ automatic printhead cleaning system ensures trouble-free starts and stops
- Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface, for mistake-free coding
- Narrow font option is available for coding onto small print areas e.g. bottle tops
THE LINX 7900 SWIFT – FAST INKJET SOLUTION.
The Linx 7900 Swift high speed inkjet printer is designed to give clear legible codes at line speeds of up to 6.83m/s, with up to 2 lines of print.
A narrow font option is available for coding onto small print areas e.g. bottle tops in beverage marking.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
With a choice of IP55 (washdown) and IP65 (dust proof) rated enclosures, the Linx 7900 Swift high speed printer works reliably in virtually any production conditions. The Linx 7900 Swift industrial fast continuous inkjet system for coding and marking comes with everything you expect as standard.
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 high speed inkjet system from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with this fast inkjet printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Lowest Running costs.
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
Linx CIJ printers can print in any orientation – downwards, sideways, even upside down with no compromise on print quality or printer reliability.
LINX 7900 SWIFT - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Up to 2 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes
- 2 lines as standard
- Maximum print speed of 6.83m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.4mm to 6.7mm
- Narrow fonts for coding onto small print areas
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
- Linx Insight remote printer control and status view
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner
- PrintSync automated print format selection
- Print History log
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard and IP65 (dust proof) as optional
- Weighs only 21kg