Linx 7900 Solver
KEY BENEFITS OF LINX 7900 SOLVER PRINTER :
- Unique ink system Reduces solvent consumption by up to 40%
- Long service intervals of up to 18 months or 9000 hours with 18 months warranty
- Linx’s unique FullFlush™ automatic printhead cleaning system ensures trouble-free starts and stops
- Prints up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos and Data Matrix 2D codes
- Remote printer monitoring and control with Linx Insight remote web interface, for mistake-free coding
THE LINX 7900 SOLVER – ULTIMATE SOLVENT REDUCER PRINTER.
Minimize your coding costs with the Linx 7900 Solver continuous ink jet printer. While still delivering the maximum reliability you have come to expect from Linx, this small character coder reduces solvent consumption by 40%*. And the Linx 7900 Solver industrial ink jet solvent printer for coding and marking comes with everything you expect as standard, offering up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos, with up to 5 lines available if needed.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
If you want to take more direct control of your production line, then the Linx 7900 Solver comes with Linx Insight® at no extra cost. As long as you have internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer, this remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 solvent printer from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC
Lowest Running costs.
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders
*Solvent reduction is up to 40% compared to a standard Linx printer. Savings may be even greater compared to other continuous ink jet brands.
LINX 7900 SOLVER - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Up to 5 lines of text, logos,graphics barcodes
- 3 lines as standard
- Maximum print speed of 8.41m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.1mm to 12 mm
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- Dynamic reverse/invert printing for traversing lines
- Linx Insight remote printer control and status view
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- QuickSwitch® Plus message selection and editing using a barcode scanner
- PrintSync automated print format selection
- Print History log
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard and IP65 (dust proof) as optional
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required