KEY BENEFITS OF LINX 5900 SOLVER PRINTER :
- Save up to 40% on solvent consumption
- No solvent cooling system required
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and store up to 1,000 messages as standard
- Predictable service intervals of up to 6,000 hours and low annual maintenance costs
- Upgrade as your requirements change
THE LINX 5900 SOLVER – THE SOLVENT REDUCER INKJET PRINTER.
The Linx 5900 Solver continuous ink jet printer is designed to provide lowest solvent consumption and consistently reliable coding, together with the lowest-in-class maintenance costs. The Linx 5900 Solver’s unique ink system allows you to save up to 40%* on your solvent consumption, especially at low operating temperatures.
As your production line develops, the Linx 5900 Solver can grow with you - a range of upgrades are available to ensure that your line keeps moving.
Save on your solvent costs
- Save up to 40% on solvent consumption, especially at low operating temperatures
- A purpose-built ink system intelligently adapts to your production environment, providing efficient solvent usage with no compromise on code quality
- No solvent cooling system required – so no risk of condenser, Peltier or fan failure and their associated repair costs
Keep your line running and your costs low
- FullFlush® self-cleaning technology keeps the printhead clean for reliable starts even after extended shutdowns
- Less downtime with an adjustment-free printhead, no exposed wires and minimal maintenance required
- Quick message creation and editing – with the large colour user interface featuring prompted coding fields
- Lowest in class annual maintenance costs – with service intervals of up to 6,000 hours, and fewer parts to change during service, than other printers
A printer that grows with your business
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and storage of up to 1000 messages
- Increase print speeds
- Add Linx Insight® for remote printer monitoring and control via a smartphone or PC
- Add Linx QuickSwitch® for quick and accurate code changes with a barcode scanner
- Enhance integration with your production line by adding parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity
*Solvent reduction is up to 40% compared to a standard Linx printer. Savings may be even greater when compared to other continuous ink jet printer brands
LINX 5900 SOLVER - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- 3 lines of text and logos as standard
- Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.4mm to 10.7mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- Large colour display
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, downloading logos, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- 1000-message storage
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard.
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required
- Single switch start up & shutdown.