KEY BENEFITS OF LINX 5900 DC PRINTER :
- Dairy Coder
- IP55-rated with a curved stainless steel enclosure
- Codes across multi-lane production lines
- Robust printhead and flexible conduit for reliable operation in static and moving applications
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and store up to 1,000 messages as standard
- Predictable service intervals of up to 6,000 hours and low annual maintenance costs
- Upgrade as your requirements change
THE LINX 5900 DC – THE DAIRY CODING SOLUTION.
The Linx 5900DC is a total CIJ solution for all your dairy coding needs. Featuring a robust stainless steel enclosure it codes reliably in humid and cold environments. A range of ink types and choice of print sizes allows you to code clearly into small spaces and larger packs, and onto a wide range of packaging materials.
As your production line develops, the Linx 5900DC can grow with you - a range of upgrades are available to ensure that your line keeps moving.
Dedicated to Dairy
- Code across multi-lane production lines and in both directions to maximise output
- A robust printhead and flexible conduit ensures reliable operation in both static and moving printhead applications
- Meet your hygiene requirements with the IP55 rated stainless steel enclosure with no dirt traps or doors to open.
- Reliable operation even in humid or cold environments
A printer that grows with your business
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and storage of up to 1000 messages
- Increase print speeds
- Add Linx Insight® for remote printer monitoring and control via a smartphone or PC
- Add Linx QuickSwitch® for quick and accurate code changes with a barcode scanner
- Enhance integration with your production line by adding parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity
Keep your line running and your costs low
- FullFlush® self-cleaning technology keeps the printhead clean for reliable starts even after extended shutdowns
- Less downtime with an adjustment-free printhead, no exposed wires and minimal maintenance required
- Quick message creation and editing – with the large colour user interface featuring prompted coding fields
- Lowest in class annual maintenance costs – with service intervals of up to 6,000 hours, and fewer parts to change during service, than other printers
LINX 5900 DC - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- 3 lines of text and logos as standard
- Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.4mm to 10.7mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- Large colour display
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, downloading logos, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- 1000-message storage
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard.
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required
- Single switch start up & shutdown