KEY BENEFITS OF LINX 5900 PRINTER :
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and store up to 1,000 messages as standard
- Upgrade as your requirements change
- Predictable service intervals of up to 6,000 hours
- Low annual maintenance costs
- Large colour user interface and prompted fields for quick and easy message creation
- IP55-rated with a curved stainless steel enclosure
THE LINX 5900 – CODING & MARKING SOLUTION.
The Linx 5900 continuous ink jet printer is designed to provide consistently reliable coding, together with the lowest-in-class maintenance costs.
The Linx 5900 CIJ printer can also be upgraded with additional features to further enhance production line integration and message control - as and when you need it.
A printer that grows with your business
- 3-line coding, USB message sharing and storage of up to 1000 messages
- Increase print speeds
- Add Linx Insight® for remote printer monitoring and control via a smartphone or PC
- Add Linx QuickSwitch® for quick and accurate code changes with a barcode scanner
- Enhance integration with your production line by adding parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity
Keep your costs low
- Predictable maintenance scheduling with service intervals of up to 6000 hours
- Few parts to change during services and minimal printhead maintenance
- Large colour user interface with prompted coding fields for fast editing and message selection
- Reduce errors and downtime with the SureFill® system for mistake-proof fluid refills
Keep your line running
IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure and no doors to open – for reliable operation in washdown environments
Full Flush self cleaning process technology keeps the printhead clean for reliable starts even after long shutdowns.
Adjustment free printhead for consistent & reliable print quality.
LINX 5900 - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- 3 lines of text and logos as standard
- Maximum print speed of 7.28m/s (for single line of code)
- Print heights from 1.4mm to 10.7mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Simple menu-driven WYSIWYG message creation and editing
- Large colour display
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, downloading logos, and for easy transfer of messages between printers
- 1000-message storage
- Curved stainless steel casing with minimal dirt traps
- IP55 (washdown) as standard.
- Weighs only 21kg
- No factory air required
- Single switch start up & shutdown.